Thursday, September 1, 2011

Best Friend Day

We have been still trying to get things all settled into our new home AND get ready for a garage sale, so it has been crazy hectic.  I haven't even been able to take the time to notice all the daily miracles I am surrounded by.  So tonight I decided I need to find the daily miracles again.  Because I know that it truly helps me focus on the good things in life.

Today was a crazy, stressful day with putting on a garage sale....but the wonderful thing about today was getting to spend it with my mom.  We don't hang out as much any more because we have been so busy.  So with her and I doing the garage sale together it meant I got to spend the entire day with her.  I am so grateful for that.  My mom is one of my best friends and I really need a best friend day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment