Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day of Relaxing

Yesterday was a hectic day.  I was running around from appointment to appointment and squeezing in the shopping too.  By the end of the day, I was exhausted and hurting.  So today was a much needed blessing.  I never even left the house today!! :)

I sat and held my baby a lot today because she was really wanting to be loved on.  Which was wonderful to get to do!  It gave me a reason to sit and relax and it allowed me to get some quality cuddle time in with her.  I got things accomplished today too.  I made 2 cakes and 12 cupcakes for my daughter's Birthday.  I made, colored and cut out of each of the planets (pretty much to scale) for the "Asteroid Toss" game we are going to do at her Birthday party.  And I am about to sit and read books with my 4 year old.

I am so grateful for a more relaxed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment