Monday, July 4, 2011

Freedom Isn't Free

Today I wanted to take the time to express how grateful I am for the admirable men and women who are serving our country and have served our country in the past.  For all the men and women who have lost their lives in an effort to protect our country.  These are amazing people.  The families of these men and women are just as amazing too.  To support their spouses, children, siblings, parents, etc, knowing that they may lose their lives...  I don't imagine it to be an easy thing to do.  I thank you for being supportive of those loved ones in their honorable decision to fight for our country.

I would also like to pay tribute to my grandpa.  My grandpa was in the Army during World War II and then moved on to the Air Force.  He was over in Korea during the Korean War and then in the Vietnam War.  I am so proud of my Grandpa.  He took care of his family, as well as his country.   

No comments:

Post a Comment