Saturday, July 9, 2011

Girls Night Out

I am very much a homebody.  I kind of like it that way.  But with being at home with 3 kids all the time....I definitely can use time out to de-stress.  So tonight my amazing husband came home from working a long day and watched the kids so I could go out to a movie with my niece.

We went and saw a chick flick and then sat in Carl's Jr eating and talking for a long time.  For those few hours I had no worries, no responsibilities.  Just got to laugh, talk and have a good time.  PLUS I got to actually sit and watch an entire movie without interruptions!  I honestly can't tell you when the last time I have watched a movie from beginning to end without being interrupted was.  It was just what I needed.

Another wonderful thing is that when I came home, my husband had the two older kids in bed and was holding the baby.  I am one lucky girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment