Friday, July 22, 2011

Debt Free! Well...mostly...

Today I was able to pay off my student loans in FULL!!!  That is such a big deal and such a major miracle.  I have had to defer the payments for 2 years due to not even being able to make payments of any kind.  Now I was able to pay it off.  So grateful for the car accident settlement that allowed us to get this debt paid off.  (Just not grateful for the horrible pain my husband is still in from the car accident)

I find it interesting how often the money we need comes when we most need it.  Makes the struggles we go through in the mean time worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Student loans are the worst! It seems like they are the hardest to get out from under, for some reason. I was able to pay off one of my loans (it was 2 loans for the same thing - One federal & one private) a few months ago & I was thrilled! Even though I have A LOT more to pay off (currently in deferment) it felt good to know I'd widdled away at enough to pay off the one.
    Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete