Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who I Have Become

Lately I have been having flashes of memories pop into my head from my teenage years and young adult years.  I am so embarrassed by who I was.  Especially because it wasn't the true me.  I feel bad for those who were around me during those years. 

I am very grateful though, for who I am today.  What a blessing it has been to get to the point of being someone I am no longer ashamed to be.  I know I still have a lot to work on, but what person doesn't have to work on themselves?  I am a much better person than I used to be. 

I am so blessed that even with all the mistakes that I made I was able to still end up with the man I was meant to marry, have children with and spend forever with.  Life may be stressful and full of trials, but at least I get to go through it all with my husband by my side to help me through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment