Friday, July 8, 2011

I Am a Child of God

Life has been real difficult lately.  Trying to think of "miracles" in my daily life hasn't come easy.  In fact, that is why I haven't written.  I just couldn't see much good to focus on.  Until today.


Today I had a strong realization of how much God loves me.  That I am his daughter and he loves me.  I am not perfect, I make mistakes, but he loves me anyway.  This realization came when I was listening to K-Love and a song by Sidewalk Prophets came on called, "You Love Me Anyway."

"Still you call me to walk
On the edge of this world
To spread my dreams and fly
But the future’s so far
My heart is so frail
I think I’d rather stay inside
But You love me anyway
It’s like nothing in life that I’ve ever known
You love me anyway
Oh Lord, how You love me
How You love me"

I may be going through a hard time, but God is there and he loves me anyway.  Just because I am going through trials does not mean he has abandoned me.  He is there, I just need to let myself feel him there and not abandon him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment